Gone are the days when we’d run around with bloody stains all over our ankles from razors. And don’t even get us started on the awful stench of hair removal creams-those days are gone for good! No more, annoying stubble and those painful ingrown hairs. Your smartest and easiest swap for all of the above is full body laser hair removal which is one of the smartest inventions in the beauty industry.
For years, many considered laser removal effective for only certain parts of the face and body, but now the technique is used from head to toe removing any stubborn hair.
Before undergoing the treatment, it’s best you research laser hair removal and consult with your endocrinologist or doctor to ensure safety of your body. Once that’s all settled you’re ready to dismiss those annoying tools and welcome baby smooth legs, arms and body!
Let’s talk about some fantastic benefits of full body laser treatment:
1) Slowly, yet effectively burns hair follicles decreasing the growth of the hair
2) Causes no pain whatsoever
3) Is a fast, easy and steady treatment
4) Prevents hair from growing on your body for a few good weeks
5) Selectively targets large, coarse hairs without damaging the skin
6) Leaves skin super soft and smooth
7) Does not cause ingrown hairs
8) Is a time saver for shaving and waxing
9) Has been FDA approved since 1997 confirming it to be a safe treatment
10) Changes the texture and color of your body hair making it finer and lighter
11) If treated regularly, can permanently stop hair growth on body
If you’ve read this far, then we best believe you’re definitely considering giving full body laser hair removal a try, and with good reason! Our motto is to make life easier and better by smart, safe and innovative beauty hacks created by the geniuses of the world. Let us know what you think about laser hair removal in the comments below. Are you already a fan? Or will you continue to research and seek word of mouth opinions? We’re dying to know!
Also check out:
For more information or appointments for Laser Hair Removal click here or call us at 610-489-6148.